Wednesday, May 04, 2005

In reflective mood...

5 out of 6 papers completed...But somehow, i don't feel placated...Instead, i feel more unsettled than relived. Why is that so? I wonder...Yesterday, after my paper, i had a sinister feeling. I was afraid that history would repeat itself, that it would be like my chem paper that i took last sem. I had not managed to complete 1 question for my paper yesterday. And i discovered that i had made a mistake for my first question. Plus, i didn't really work out my last question properly.

Halfway through the paper, i had a headache. My head felt heavy that i couldn't concentrate. Goodness! I thought to myself. I had better not 'ta bao' (means take away...means fail module and retake this next sem) this module! Much as i tried, after i completed my paper, i simply could not make myself focus on the first 2 questions which i had not manage to do. I tried, but couldn't...I tried not to discuss, but overheard others discussing, which was how i found out that i was 1 down. 3 down now. There are only 7 questions in the paper. I suspect my third question is also badly done. I feel petrified at the thought of doing badly. Perhaps it is this that makes me feel unsettled...perhaps...i wonder.

For all the papers i have done so far, none i can say i am truly satisfied with. I dare not think of the prospects of getting back my results, and I know that this thought will haunt me for as long as it takes to the results day after i end my exams. I can't wait for that NOT to happen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya. It was a horrible paper. Couldn't do most of it too... And the stupid announcements were so irritating.

Take care. Cya on and good luck for friday.

2:05 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home