Saturday, April 30, 2005

I have a tiny winny brain...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....2/3 of the papers are completed...None of which i am satisfied with...HOW COME ALL THE PAPERS I CANNOT FINISH???Issit me? My brain? Or the lecturer? Arhghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 'Siansation'! (Bang the wall)

Yup, have emailed the lecturer about the second concern i have, but it is hard to be convinced...cuz i still believe my tutor is too nice a person...The intricacies of life...can they ever be ironed out? hm.........

Anyway, these few days is oso v v hot! Today i almost fell prey to it! Almost fell sick lor! (poor me...) So everyone must take care ok...Drink lotsa water...and eat lotsa fruits!!!

Oh ya..to NIAO FANG: YES! Must definitely go out (though in the end i know you both will 'niao' me....when did i ever become so crude???)

2 Comments:

Blogger frenieactually said...

i m demure. Where got niao.

12:36 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did the lecturer say?? That they took it into account? Hmm.. mayb email your tutor then.. Too nice a person? But to be nice to some, is to be cruel to others.

Ya! Soooo hot! Crazy... I think all the icecaps are going to melt, and we will be swimming in an underwater world soon. You will feel right at home! And you will rule! =D

Take care! Dun fall sick

P.S. Jiajia.. why u always so crude 1... always scold me vulgarities somemore.. WAhahhaa..

12:58 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home