Saturday, April 09, 2005

How i Spent my 20th Birthday...

I had a tremendously enjoyable day, full of surprises, pleasant surprises...(oh....so touched!!!!!!!) On Thurs, which is one day before my birthday, my dear initially wanted to stun me by arriving at my house at 12 a.m. to pass me my birthday gift..heeheee....but i twarfted his plan, by staying back to do my genes essay and waited for him to send me back home....too bad...but he still managed to surprise me, by taking out his gift for me...at 12 plus...Thx dear!!! :)

Oh, my class also celebrated my birthday on tues...5th april..I got a slice of mango cake, and a cute and adorable frowning pooh as gift..sooooooooooooooooo adorable..................*hugz hugz*

Friends sent me well wishes too..sms, msn, mms! Thx to all of em...Jon, jedison, yiwei, peishan,the freak, ping ping, baichi, erin, ying ying, joanna..actually still got more....but i er...can't remember...paisei paisei...but i love ya all!!!

So on the actual birthday date itself, actually my dear wanted to bring me out for some mee sua...(u know, which chinese like to have on their birthday...) But too bad, the stall folded...*_*"

After that, we headed back school to hand in my genes essay..and met one weird guy who liked to talk to himself...at first i thought he was talking to me and turned back..so paisei...then he took the same path as me and Joanna (we handed our essays together, at a remote place!!) I had a terrible time trying to control my laughter when i was thinking about the weird guy... :S

And then i amused myself by looking at the deer playing maple story...then i realised i was late for my lect!!! Er...we were just outside the venue hours before it started. Can still manage to be late...Guess people will have to take their heads off us man!!

Okie, here comes the fun part...Actually, the deer wanted to wait for me to go for my lecture and sneak out to buy my birthday cake for me...wahahaha...but out of laziness, i decided to leave my sch bag with him...So in the end, he had to run after i went for lect, with 2 bags, 2 water bottle and some plastic bags...hahaha...and he only had an hour to do it! (Because i would look for him during my lecture break an hour later....lalalala..good excerise! =p) So off he went, and scrambled back with 2 bags..blabla...at the SAME table...(But one thing i realised when i went to find him during break...he only did one tutorial qnestion during my absence...I was like ??? that's unlike him...but didn't think much...so NOW i know why....)

Okie..After lecture, Joanna went home..I went to his car (Which was parked at a different location but unfortunatley i was Blur and did not realise ...*_*") Then i waited for him to drive..But after he stood so long at the car boot, i felt that he must be up to something..and indeed he was! Suddenly, he scarmbled to me side..."Dear...Happy Birthday!" (And sang me a birthday song...a bit off tune though..=p) Can you imagine? Birthday in the car, admist soft, yellow lighting, accompanied by the bright and warm candle flame...Oh goodness...i feel so so loved! What a marvel! :) )

Later, we went to watch "The pacifier"..So funny! Male nanny...who was some military personnal...anyway, had a good laugh...and an enjoyable time!

This year quite a surprise...One of the best years i had!

Swatch from my Dear, Pooh from My class, Soft toy and bracelet from my orientation group AMORE, Bag from Jia Hui and Jia Lin (dear's sisters..same age as i am...) , and a boy-girl hand phone accessory from my sister (one for each of us... =p..Thx voy!) One more gift in anticipation from Xiao li..wahahahahaha...I M A LUCKY GIRL...

Would like to extend my thanks to all the people out there who have made a memorable 20th birthday possible...Friends and Deer and family!!!I am wildly happy! hahahahaha..What a lucky girl!!! Must count my blessings...!

I wish that joy, love, hope and laughter be bestowed on everyone on every day of their life!

Add on: The baichi wishes to inform all that i could have such an enjoyable birthday because he took a lot of time and effort in restraining himself from suanning me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home