Thursday, March 24, 2005

La la la lala...i need energy...

Come 12 days dat i have not entered a blog...reason being...too busy to even read blogs dese few days....

Ai ya...yesterday was my lab programming lor...not i wanna say..i really wanna become enemies wif dat idiotic module liao! (So much so dat i even strangled my dear...heeheeeee my outlet to vent frustrations....haha...poor thing hor...=p) Anyway, stayed in campus till like 12 midnight lo..my dear waited wif me...n help me do...SIGH SIGH SIGH...It's is thx to him dat i could do lo...and could go home late w/o worries lo...*salute him*...

sigh....see how i will die for my Practical Exam....(So if it happens dat someone laughs hysterically during the lab exam...it must be me...no one else liao....*_*')

Hm..today was the first round of presentation for my MNO module (Management and organisation). The first group (all guys) seemed not bad in their presentation...haf skit and ask the audience questions somemore....But den like not much theories to substantiate their info...Eh..but they very 'Grand' leh....wear long sleeve n pants..(Act, the guys cant be wearing spaghetti tops and skirts, can they?!?)

The second group not as zai, but they very good at defending the 'lethel' arrows shot at em by the guys from the first presentation group lo..(so mcp wan...ppe not even dat critical of em during their Q & A lo...*_*') Wat de?!? &*^&(@*^)$&%@*&^ to them...U noe what this means? Means..our MNO grp will have to add a lot of oil liao....(jia you mah =p)

Oh, our MNO group...haha..realise dat Mr BaiChi cant stand my *_*' look....He uses a funny look to counter my dat face..but i wonder how come only he is allergic to my dat face leh??? *scratch head*

Anyway, now i got to do some transcripting and my handwritten notes r wif mr Bai Chi...thx n no thx...k lah, so blog, shall see you next time! Byebye! Have a nice day..still got MNO meeting today at 6...*sob sob*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abusive fish.. but i'm sure he gladly lets u abuse...

Hmm.. Staying till midnite at campus is really quite extreme leh. Actually was most of the time spent on debugging or on coming out with the algorithm? With Sim there, I dun dink it should take so long, unless debugging. Mayb should ask CJ to start conducting the CS tutorials he promised!!

Dun worry (though it's hard) for PE. Esp during the PE itself, dun let ur mind be blanked out by the qn hor (like how I was stunned for a while by this lab question..)

It is the hope for greener pastures (for when u're a cow) or for the big beautiful seas (for when u're a fish) that propels us forward. Yet on the way there, enjoy the journey. Try not to b stressed by urself, others' expectations of u, and least of all, dun b stressed by others, ok? Take care!

12:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home