Sunday, March 06, 2005

Two months exact!

Hi blog!

Nope, u have not been forgottened. Just that these few days, tutorials are getting longer and longer..and aplenty. More tedious, the NUS lecturers again think all students are geniuses, and scheduling lotsa gruelling tests and tricky questions to kill me....*dead* (Worse then a prisoner-of-war!)

I must admit, that despite my attempts at trying to keep myself trouble free, the tormentuous stress has taken a toil on me. I have at time felt disillusioned and lost hope. This feeling is very unpleasant, making me feel solemn and frustrated. How i wish that people dun always get into 'dog-fights' (by this i mean the competition amongst the chem engineers...really scary lo...even worse den a 'eat-all-u can competition. These people eat forever...increasing function somemore....Why am i here in such a 'freaky' fac?!?) Sigh...i am getting sick and tired of such nonsensical competition. (Primarily cuz i always lose out =p)

Tuition is also a bit straining already. I have to talk to the student before i start swinging to the bottom of the cohort with my results *_*'

Anyway, today was a good good day. (minus maths test: Have to go for finger training course liao...key in wrong values 2 times?!? Like feeding rice into nose lo....How can this ever happen?!?- Er...this analogy has no apparent links...oops)

Ok, back to nice day i had. Went out for a movie...'i do i do' with the deer...(relaxation deprivation lah) Hm...then dinner....and surprise! He bought me a handphone accessory (some chain with my name on it) and a card, filled with words. Haha...so thoughtful. (Despite all the nerve wrecking tests we have) Surprised+touched! Almost flooded the whole house with my tears...(juz kidding...dun take me for real..i am a 'heartless' person..heeheee...Happy second anniversary Dear!

Shall work hard and jiayou! I wud like to say a big big 'THANK YOU' to the people who have been there for me, supporting me and encouraging me. (GREAT FRENS! HI 5!) Without you all, i wouldnt know how i wud have passed the days lo...(Specially to my dearest deer, Joanna, Freakie, Xiaoli, the cow, yisheng :)) Thanks a lot a lot a lot...*hugs* --Wait, for everyone except the cow....haha....i give him grass as reward. =p

Okie...tired already. Tomorrow muz start to pis again...for my final midterm test-Genes and society. (Why test our genes? Arent they already in us? What is there to test?)

Alrite..byebye blog! Take care! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home