Saturday, January 22, 2005

ShOp TiLl YoU dRoP!!!

The end of another day! Today is yet another tiring day! (Duh!) One whole day of shopping and walking and shopping and dropping (wah...can really feel my legs grumbling to me man :S)

YEAH! I finally bought my Chinese New Year clothes and shoes!! Great! Now i do not need to worry about having no clothes to wear (Er..maybe no NEW clothes wud be a better term =p) Me really feels dead beat. I really salute 'shopaholics' for their perserverance and great legs!

Oh, by the way, i missed my dinner at taka (where i did my shopping) because i was too slow in buying my food :'( By the time i was queueing up, the bell rang [Rubbish?! Just like a primary school dismissla bell] When it was my turn, i was told: Sorry we are closed. (&^$@&^) Then in the end, i took train to somewhere near my house to eat. (And by then it was 10...) As the saying goes: It is either you have no food, or you have a lot of them. (What kinda saying is dat???) Well, in e end my dinner- Hor fun was more than enough for double the people.

Okay. Having said so much, i realised i am missing my dear....haha. Hope to see him soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home