Friday, January 21, 2005

Happy one day old!!!

Hm...first to all who read this, a very very big HULLO :) My very first entry, am quite excited about it. A small corner to pen down my thoughts. Can anything else be better? =p A bit of intro on myself, i am xiaojia, aka blur queen..(trust me, i am really really blur. My dear can testify to that..lol)

Me is currently studying in NUS-ChBe (Chem eng lah) , and my dear too ;) I am fond of suanning people, and he is not spared either.

Let me just start with today...Tiring day. First thing in the morning: Philosophy lect (It is called nuts n bolts). Could not stomach much of the nuts thrown at me though, cuz i had stomachache all e way...sigh

i waited for about 6 hours till my final lecture of the day-- Principles of Chem eng...(better than sleeping pill...oops!) After which my dear sent me to e train station home. (Can't blame, one lives in the east, [that's me], and one in e west *_*)

One last thing: I seriously have no idea y my blog is called as such, hm..maybe a few days later i may be able to come up with something ;) Whee! dat's about it!

I love my Blog!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home