Wednesday, January 26, 2005

nuclear bomb *-*

What an eventful day i had. Not really in the best of mood (so dont hanky panky with me o_0 ) Well, today i spent quite some time with my deer. (As usual, lotsa laughter and heaps of lame talk- from me, who else =p) Hm..met up with my deer's 2 friends: a weird combination of the action pack versus the recluse =p (dear dont scold me..heeheeeee)

Oh, during lecture, my secretary, aka the preak told me he was not a preak! (Duh!) I can visualise his nose getting longer...(Wah, 3 d sollids. At least i paid some attention during the maths lecture. So proud of myself :) )

Later i stayed in school to study for a while (actually is to catch up with dear as well and for better concentration level) before he sent me back. The return journey was marked with weird pauses of silence and some serious talk (and i am really serious about this) You can see 2 hearts talking to each other (we had some serious heart to heart talk). Anyway, junk aside. My dear was feeling heavy. I still think he is. And it is for this reason that i am not in the best of moods. (Well, soya milk goes with you tiao. With either one stale or missing, it wont taste as good. Get it?)

And yet another surprise! As we reached our house, my father saw us. (Why wasnt it the other way round??????) As we were about to climb up the stairs to my flat, we saw our grandparents!!! (Looks like it is time for me to tell them about my dear..hm...calm after feel) Turned out that my grandma was going to the doctors. Dear sent us there and back. Almost got lost, if not for my grandma. I was the translator! yeah!!! (Dear, you gotta polish up your teochew =p)

Ok, enough of today. May all things be back to normal as they once were. (Keeping fingers crossed)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home