Tuesday, January 25, 2005

ThE sTaRt Of AnOtHeR wEeK

Yeah! Yeah! The start of a new week! The start if a series of tormenting tutorials...(A whole new world {singing}- 6 weeks underground [actually this means hell] =p)

Hm..Forgot to update for sunday..hm..what did i do??? It always excites me to write on my blog!!! Juz like a bf;p (Dear, dun be jealous...)

(recapping.....recapping) Oh! Some tutorials...sigh..(All tutorials and no play makes xiaojia a dull girl...) Oh, not to forget, i babysit my cousin of 2 yrs old, his name is yaowen. Amazing how interesting toddlers are, naughty, up to mischief (hey, that sounds like me! hahaha!) And he kissed me 4 times! I kissed him once, on the lips! Power sia ;) (Dear, dont be jealous again =p)

As for today, I met my secretary, his name is Preak (He has no real name =p) for snack - Supposedly for lunch lah, but i was late...paisei..heeheeee and he helped me carry my things! (Secretary cum carrier sia [the carrier man can=p])

As for lects, i had, as usual, a ??? chem eng lect (the potent slping pills, rbr?!?!) and an interesting philosophy lect! (Kudos to Prof J. Holbo! My NUS idol!!!) Found a good place to study in NUS...mwahahhahaa...new hideout!

And for the best part of the day, went grocery shopping with my dear...(runner for his mum) Ever seen a houseman before? lol...Short quality time i must say! Had a great trip with him, shopping, n exploring! (Like for e.g., mistaking coffee for tea, and reading abt a coffee name Blend 37, when i realised i was act reading up on the wrong brand! No wonder i couldnt find anything...duh!) Well done dear! For being as blur as me =p

Well, had a nice talk with him after that. Hope that all goes well!

And thanx to everyone for making today a happy day! :) Whee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home