Sunday, January 30, 2005

Hi BlOg

Hi blog, i have not forgotten you. I still love you blog, except that i am getting busier, so my postings may not be as frequent! haha..dun mind hor...(Gosh, i think something is wrong with me....)

Well, for the past few days, nothing really too significant. Hm....i learnt a few new words. Well, have decided not to call the preak preak, but rather, freakie...(Has to do with my learning of the new vocab '*_*..Super embarrassed...) Ok, freakie and that's his real name, whether he likes it or not =p

Oh, i din realise there are no more neighbourhood police post being built (freakie told me that) Haha, went to watch the production Morning Glory with him..hm..not too bad, if you consider the constraints faced by the people producing it...haha. The way freakie ate his burger at mcdonalds, after that, i should have recorded it down.....He was...literally 'abusing' the burger :'( (I cry for the burger...lol)

Ok, these few days, things getting more and more. Stress level has started to build up. I can even alight at the wrong MRT station and wonder what i am doing there '*_*..Sigh...(This sitaution becomes more often after i got to know dear! Dear: All your fault! =p )

Still feels very good to spend time with dear and talk to him about anything under the sun(really, anything that you can find..haha) As usual, he thinks that i cmi (how come likedat!?!?) More of our relatives got to know of our relationship. My uncle jokingly said he wanted to 'interrogate' the deer...(U better watch out, u better not cry, u better not shout, i am telling u y: My uncles they wan to meet u...haha....doesnt it remind u of 'meet e fockers?') hahaa.

Busy day today, went for tuition, haircut and went out. A bit of baby playing, (means play with my cousin, yaowen of 2 yrs. Dun think rubbish!) and then went out lo...quite tiring i must say...Hm...recently, my haircut seems like no haircut likedat..ai yo...how come?!?!? (ask the hairdresser, duh!)

Well, tomorrow, (or rather, later today) i must start to clear my tut debts liao :'(
No time to waste (high interest rate to borrow time..) Gotta to sleep already...yawnzzzz....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home