Monday, January 31, 2005

ThE mUsInGs Of LiFe (courtesy of Joanna)

Well, i guess i had better start on my blog earlier, lest i have no time to do it later. According to soucres, (friends...) i am supposed to sleep by 10 today...sigh, friends nowadays, are so demanding..(and caring of course!)

Attacked by bacteria! Phelgm and blocked nose and what have you...sigh. What a good start towards the "HAPPY" CNY...Amazing. It just took one day to grow from a minor cough to my present pathetic state! [ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...sob sob :'( ]

As usual, another interesting round of philosophy lecture. Probably due to the medicine, i felt a bit sleepy towards the end. Oh, the medicine came from the doctors in NUS's fitness centre. Funny though, cuz dear accompanied me to the doctor and to take my medicine. Wonder if it was cuz i wasn't explicit in acknowledging myself, the nurse asked who the patient was.."Who is Ng Zi Jia? You [refering to me] or you?"(Strange, did i not look more sick??? Hm...)

Anyway, i am still coughing way, like as though i am suffering from some chronic illness...(sounds terrible :S) Hopefully i am well enough to feast on my reunion dinner! (I just cant miss out on the abalone, scallop and other yummi food on the dinner table! That would be too cruel to do to an innocent girl! And on CNY's eve =p)

Oh well, am stilling waiting. Life is full of waitings....n waitings and waitings....(Help, i am rooted to the ground..."*_*)

2 Comments:

Blogger solitude said...

Hey you copied my title!!!! But I forgive you since you attributed it to me :)!!!!! Wah I didn't know got guys called zi jia as well. weird. Anyway hope you are feeling much better now! Jia you. Haha this is my first comment on your blog. paiseh never comment before. have a great day ahead!

8:47 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

hee heee.Joanna, you are my di yi already! You say = i say! Haha, never mind lah...lol...

1:11 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home