Monday, January 31, 2005

Another day of puky tutorials, from 1 to 1 :'(

12 hours of tutorials, little stop time. (Except for dinner, for abt 15 mins? Before i die of starvation...Den can really dun attend sch liao le!!!Too bad, my friends will miss me. For their sake, i shall not take e train to dead end so fast...hahaha)

Okay, today i bombarded freakie with programming questions, pissed me off and made him apologise to me for nothing...lolxxxxxxxxx (Muz really say he has a nice temper to tamper with =p)

Down with a bout of cold: Coughing like an century old grandma, nose running away from me...sigh....On top of my tutorial woes. Bad things come in a string, just like grass...they grow fast and rapid...hm...i wonder where's the link 0_0)

Anyway, my nose is acting up on me again. Din really talk to e deer today. But can see him tomorrow oso! Yeah!

Okay, got to go ;) Bye Blog ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home