Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another day of yawns...

Well, this is another day...Of hm...actually not too bad lah (cuz got no programming...).

Managed to concentrate during maths and genes...but during MNO..hm...i was...er...er....laughing out loud...and making lotsa noise. (This is according to sources, which i find to be highly unreliable...so....dun care! =p)

Anyway, today was not too bad. I dunno y. The MNO 'gang' injects laughter into my day. Brightens up a blue day? Hm...could be cuz they r all mutants...heeheeee(Ping ping excluded...=p) Dunno leh..they are like er...drugs..hahaha..my frens said i got 'high' yesterday during my lecture, which was after my MNO tutorial. Had a wonderful lunch with the group before lecture anyway :) So the conclusion is...maybe i m addicted to the group liao! (Oh no..how?..But 1 thing for sure...i laugh like crazy, and i also get suan-ned like crazy... *_*'..call me legless prawn, fish..bla bla...nevermind..I WILL RETALIATE!!!)

Oh, a bit more about my MNO project group then. The menbers are: My dear ping ping..the cow-cj...the freak-edm....the monkey-moss and last BUT not least, Mr. Bai Chi...-YS...wahahahahahaha) They ah...very crazy and fun loving. Hm...sometimes they laugh at me for no apparent reason, but when we get down to work, we mean BUSINESS...haha(but the business can turn junky once in a while...den will haf siren from the monkey =p) Nice to have known them :)

Ok then. Tomorrow i have to get up early for tuition. Still not settled yet leh..how huh?!? Sigh...how come i 'itchy' finger go and give tuition last time?!? Now i have problem letting go....sigh sigh sigh (Must face the wall and reflect liao..People say...mian bi si guo...hahaha)

Ai ya. Think i should end here. Oh, Joanna'a father is as lame as i am....Joanna, if you ever see this entry, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Dun tell uncle ok...heheeee...

Alright..good night blog :) Cya again! ;)

Ahhh...the deer feels a bit sad leh...now i feel sad liao :(

1 Comments:

Blogger solitude said...

Haha... Joanna here... I saw that! Haha don't worry! I told my father that he was lame too just after you left the car. Butter and jam... sigh...

10:06 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home