Thursday, March 10, 2005

Big big stress...

I dunno since when, the tension level in my blood has started to build up and up, showing no signs of relieving...I am now working in a cold dungeon (YIH...de...though full of people, it is still cold...why huh?!? Are they cold blooded?)

MADNESS!!!

Total madness...SO sick and tired of the things that psychos make their followers do...(can sense the pun?) Sigh...too much for me liao...how i wish that life is like a fruit cake...Yummy! Full of fruits to add colours to your life, and the cream (i mean non fat based one...heeheee) and the sponge like softness of the cake itself...sweet and delicious! How enjoyable....(Dreaming....dreaming...*_*')

Yesterday, i was doing my programming lab....Still FOC (full of crap) leh my programme. In the end i had to rewrite my whole body... :'( How will i die for my practical exam...How i wish...there had been no idiots who came up with programming, no computer, no IT, no internet, no blog...(blah....win-lose situation...)Oh no...no conclusion reached. I will work hard, like what i have always told myself to do...(But it does not help that i am still at my blog at this hour instead of plying through my books...books....i hate trees!!!) Hm...how come the end does not justify the means? nono...How come the means do not the end??? Ai ya...how come neh??? How come??? How...com...e...???

Anyway, one good thing is i am enjoying my philosophy...i like to think...but i cant think fast..nor act fast....sigh...i disgrace the ninja turtles...=p Well, maybe i should change my modules...Lucky i am not in any madly 'fast' track programs...if not ah...sure sit in a corner and cry...(cuz cant catch up mah...)But aint NUS like dat? Always so fast...oso dunno for wat...They teach, we learn, we forget...how does it help? Yaya...help me to lose confidence and reinforces memory leaking techniques...*_*"

Ok lah...enough of lamenting...sigh...my blog will be gloomy weather at least till my exams are over! Den, there will be rainbows...blue blue sky...Rainbows in the blue blue sky! Yes! I look forward to that...Wish me luck!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiyoo.. u follow which psycho?? If life is a fruitcake, den we will b the fruits! Might as well b a total 'fruitcake'! No wonder u go to one of NUS many fridges rite?

Hope u swim into the brighter warmer oceans soon little goldfish(aka legless shrimp). Dun b a fruitcake ok? Goldfishes are cuter! =D

"Not a freak" Ed

9:43 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

....Ai yo..how can you say that? Why can't we be fruits then? What's wrong with that? Why, you jealous right? Your are banana while i am strawberry..=p

Yup, hope to swim towards the big blue and beautiful seas soon....soon....haha

'not' a freak ed...(Stop lying lah...ur nose is getting longer...)

11:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home