Wednesday, April 13, 2005

...

I can't think of any decent name for my blog sia...

Today really depressing leh...sigh...Whose fault do you think it is? I tell u lah...CS1101C!!!!!!!!!
&(*^*&*^&@^

Really sad lo...Couldn't compile, couldn't complete...the only could is: sit there and laugh *_*"
Looks like i should farely horrendously...(10%?) Anyway, i shouldn't dwell too much on it...

Would just like to thank the people who tried to cheer me up...and got suans from me instead..Paisei ah....couldn't control...was just feeling really upset with myself...Hm..but i believe i will be ok in no time to come :)

Everyone please take good care of urself...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that things are often not as bad as they seem... And if, for the rare occasion where it really is, then, it can only get better from then now...

As they say... the darkness hour is before dawn.

8:55 PM 
Blogger frenieactually said...

Niaojia dun b so stressed. Juz niao the paper lor.

9:27 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home