Monday, April 11, 2005

Motivation Decrescendo

I can't seem to prevent me from being attacked by bouts of depression. Not as thou i asked for it. Why? Much as i try to be cheerful, i feel thoroughly drained. Mentally and physically derailed. Sometimes, i really hope that i won't be affected by the external stimulus. Unfortunately, man are emotive creatures. Sometimes, i just wish that i was a recluse. Ears wide shut. Or maybe try not to be too affected by what is happening around me. Maybe the stress level will dercease? But will that ever happen? Wishful thinking.

2 Comments:

Blogger solitude said...

Hey there Zi jia! Don't be sad okay? Anyway I can identify with you because I have been feeling really really depressed too. NUS sucks. Anyway smile! Your birthday just passed. Don't worry, I think there are many people out there who are feeling very depressed too... Let's jia you and press on together until the exams are over!!!

7:44 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I think everyone's depressed during this period.. so the depressed are the majority. You are not alone if that's any consolation..

Take care n good luck

11:58 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home