Monday, April 25, 2005

title...

The title of my blog sounds crap right? I owe such 'creativity' to the exams, which has never failed to impress me with the tension that is sure to give me weird dreams, lotsa tension, and make me teether on my heels...

Talking about weird dreams, let me just share a few weird ones...1)Hm..dreamt that NUS was many layers underground...Had to take a lift, which was just a narrow platform, to the mini 'supermarket' (dunno what i was doing there also ???) and to enter, had to play computer games...(*_*')2) Sometime ago, dreamt that my grandmother went to school with me...wat??! Grandma?!?! And sch!?!? For wat reasons i also forgot...3)Next, i dreamt that my cap without considering ny genes module was 2.55 (:'(...that time they were still marking genes...so they realised part of the results to us first...)..Must be my poor brain cells...overworked...so they decided to retaliate...

Just a day ago i felt supremely depressed...Had actually prepared a sad entry...but just as i wanted to post, i dc-ed...Could be a blessing in disguise. One: I don't sadden people, and two: It is now peacefully tucked into some obscure corner amongst the heaps of documents i have :)

Today, did mcqs till i siao siao...BLUR..but that is not the point. The point is, my mama, yeah, my mama :) brought dinner for me to eat at the study room i was mugging at in the community centre near my house. Sooo touched...Have chicken, porridge, promfret!!! SO yummy! A sumptuous meals with warmth and love carefully packed inside! Thx mama! The bestest mama!! (hide and smile...=p)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care dear... the worse week will be over soon... and veri soon exams will also be over... let's perserve! =)

11:53 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home