Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Wire mesh in the Matrix?!?

I am going to lament one more time...SCHOOLS ARE DISGUSTING!!! They try to choke the poor and innocent students with information, trying so hard to test the turgidity of our brain cells...(*_*')

Anyway, i had a good mind to update my dear bloggy yesterday...too bad, i didn't. But i forgot the reason...Well, these few day i have been trying hard to coax my thaw my frozen brain cells, to absorb the information i am supposed to. So tiring! 8 hours of sleep is barely enough! I end up snoring in the study room....(Lucky they never throw erasers at me...Phew!)

Oh anyway, just 2 days before, i felt that i was a lucky girl. I have family who care about me, have good friends, like my di yi Joanna, the fairy god brother...and not to forget, my deer, who is so concerned abt me! The warmth accmulated in the heart...i guess it is a blessed feeling. I feel contented :)

So hm...i think i should go to sleep now. To people who are terribly stressed, let me give u all a BIG BIG *HUGZ*! Hang in there! We are all in this mess together! But we will eventually reach the end of the tunnel! Life does not revolve about studying!!! Have faith ;) [Eh...am i ok? These words actually came out from my mouth.."???" hahaha ]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who froze your brain cells? Why do you persist living in a fridge, where the warmth of the sun awaits to hug you with its rays.. to fry your brain cells to a crisp! Wahahaha...

Anyway, a long long holiday is coming! OMG! What to do? what to do?!!

J^2, take care!

3:56 PM 
Blogger frenieactually said...

put a tag board leh. So niao to make me comment

10:46 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home