Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A step at a time...

I have discovered that writing is my form of escapism towards the stress which i face. It helps to release the tension between my heart and brain...My heart tells me to 'bo chap' the text...The brain says..NO!! Cannot...if like that..'sure die sure die!!'

I have discovered that my previous blog post generated some concern over my state of well being...I would like to assure all my friends out there that i am OK!! Well alive and kicking! (i learn kickboxing ok...and slipped half the lessons..oops =p)

Today, i also realised something...That i cannot control and restrain...when it comes to handling my emotions...i conveniently rained words onto the dear...who was soaked to the skin and left wondering what happened afterall....

I have come to realise that the human mind is so complex, that even i myself don't know what i am thinking of sometimes. An article which i have read for my Management and Oraganisation module gave me another idea..another way to look at the human mind...Fishing the Big Assumption in a bid to find out the underlying Competing Commitment...sounds cheem? actually it just means...finding out the particular reason why certain people behave in certain ways though they do not really mean harm...I am still trying to find out the reason behind the apparent behaviour when i talk to people while i am frustrated...(i reckon it can be quite drastic)...But probably, it all boils down to 'eh...u tink too much lah...'. Who knows?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm.. isn't the reason "behind the apparent behaviour when [you] talk to people while [you are] frustrated" because of your erm.. frustration? I think that frustration can sometimes provide that impetus to voice out some thoughts that we subconsciously feel or have ignored for some time as well. Anger, resent that u might not even know existed may present itself. So in that way, it may be good... the lack of control and restrain can let you discover your own feelings deeper.

I dink that it's better to think too much, den think less or have any selective bias to ignore anything that causes unhappiness. At its worst, the latter would be but a desperate attempt to cling on to that which is slipping away. Denial, avoidance or complacency. All to falsify a sense of happiness. Whereas, the former provides preparation and acceptance albeit temporary unhappiness?

Still, this might not be the time to think too much. Oops, dis is so long

Btw, i learnt 'control and restraint' to handle detainees.. want to learn? =P

1:50 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home