Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I am so...cazy...(lazy + crazy)

Today, at least i feel more on form. I told myself to let go of things which i can't really do anything about. No point feeling so sad over it...(not as thou they will hang me up on the lamp post if i do terribly 'well', or that i can hang pig's head at their door step...so it is lose-lose to feel sad...)

Blogging is becoming more of a habit...i blog cuz i feel like...

Anyway, somethings to share: Today, or rather, yesterday (since is is past 12), i emailed my lecturer if it was possible to have 2 answer to an mcq question). That was his reply:

'What can I say? You are correct. (You are in fact the second student to catch this flaw, although you provided the more exhaustive proof.) The passage is ambiguous, hence the question is. I will now have to decide whether it is fairer to eliminate the question entirely from the count or to accept both C & D. The latter, I think, is the less unsatisfactory option. ' in less than half an hour! Efficient sia...

But... later he added

'I have reconsidered and am actually inclined to say that only one answer is technically defensible. But the difficulty of the question is such that I feel I have to accept two answers now. Please feel free to consult me after the exam period, if you are curious to pursue the point. '

Er..consult him? Maybe i would, maybe i wouldn't...It all depends...Maybe if i happen to meet him and his family when i go out, i will ask him questions, and he will retaliate less! Ahahahahaha...(oops...i didn't say anything..whatever happened? Must be the evil genie at work!)

This is the first time i hear that answers are disputable in an exam..actually i still have another concern, but i guess, that will be for tom! cya!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. he did warn during the lectures dat sometimes two answers would be acceptable even though that wasn't the intention coz he set it himself and he can't fathom how others might dink or something like dat...

Email him regarding the other concern!!

Ok, cazy girl, I shouldn't even b online! I should be studying for tmr's math or a few-hr's-time econs.. haha.. cya!

1:01 PM 
Blogger frenieactually said...

niao jia. When ur exams over then we go out with niao lin also.

4:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home