Saturday, May 07, 2005

~*|^|*~|^|*~

Life is so beautiful...^^

Ok, shall i just say that i am over the moon after the exams have officically ended...Oh yeah! Lalalalala (Dance around like a happy turtle...heeheee) Why? Cuz more time on my hand....My time with the deer, more time to do what i like and what i want...(Hm...apparently, i have forgotten what i wanted to do liao..oops..paisei paisei...)

But then, my friends decided to fly overseas, leaving the POOR me to FACE THE WALL AT HOME....(hahaha...i m lying... =p) So..YIWEI, XIAOLI!!! You both had better reflect upon it ok! Write me a 10'000 word essay on why you didn't take me with you overseas...

I miss my cuiwen and yaowen (both my cousins)..Haha...But come my break, her exams starts..her school hor...really (*&!*(#&*@^# leh..(Never heard of the name Ng Zi Jia the genie meh? Dun grant them wishes then they know ah...)nvm nvm...only 1 week, and i can see them!

Yeah!!!

Anyway, let me write about some of my holiday ambitions...
1) To 'renovate' my blog (Time to completion : infinity)
1) To experiment with cooking..(Need to start looking for a new home....just in case =p)
1) To learn driving (first, i must overcome my laziness...)
1) To do some other things which i have not thought of at the moment...and which is more important than the last event!!! =p =p =p
10) To do some housework (Bo pian, under the orders from mama...*_*)

Ok, that's about it....Cya again next time! ;)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah... someone preparing to move in and cook for him already ar...

11:42 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

I never lor! Firstly, i cook, as a matter of interest...Secondly, i cook cuz my mum wans me to...But, it is usually short-lived...U damn evil leh...EDM LIAO KUANG WEI!! (@*&#(&@$(*&(*$&@(*

12:55 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U said "Need to start looking for a new home..." wad...

Evil?? ORH!!! so u dun wan to cook for him! Why u wan to run away from home n look for new 1? Notty pooh bite u again ar? Where's ur new home?? ♪♫♪

And why u always spell my name wrongly. So disappointed in u.. Can't even get my name rite. HMPH!!

2:52 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Learn driving? Don;t dumb lah. You colour-blind how to drive?

10:07 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

TO set records straight :
EDMUND LEOW KWONG WEI...
Chinese version:
LIAO KWANG WEI...
Ok Mr., satisfied?

And dun think someone put 'Anonymous' i dunno who he is...Some weirdo...who wants to open up a gym..Ha...

11:12 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home