Saturday, June 04, 2005

Title-less...

Ai ya...realised i am getting more and more lame by the day. Anyway, after the weird incident that very day, i played maple story at night again...This time, some one whom i spoke to briefly while i was still a newbbie suddenly spoke to me...(This person was in my buddy list...) So i ahppily talked to him, and he talked to me...Talking talking, i also told him about my freak incident...Then out of the blue, he asked me 'why you hide your words of love from me?' ...........*_* Since when did i do that? Another one who pretends to be in love with my theif character in the game! Ai yo yo...how come like that? Then, i was being called a hot chick, firece, breaking his heart as i was being attached...but i know, he was kidding la...all so young...But as i related these incidents to the deer, he was afraid i was being too trusting and would fall prey to the internet wolves.....hm..to this, what i have to say is: It is an experience...to fend of wuch siao ppe...

Oh, another incident. I remember i was walking towards the dungeon, some parts of the maple story. But i was lost!!! And so i asked someone who was resting at a bench, who also happened to be going there. I said..'excuse me, may i know the way to the dungeon?' Haha...So we talked, and interacted on the way and then, he became a friend on my buddy list...My deer was a bit erm....*_* when i told him this...'for all you know, he could be a girl...or telling you all the fake details....haha...ok ok, i will watch out...

Ai ya...i hate to bring this up, but i have to...got back my uni results already...did badly leh...Got too many Bs and B minuses liao...no C, which is the only thing i am glad about, but the average score works out to that of a second lower honors...i think already also feel like burying myhead in the sand ah...How come so lousy?!? Sigh sigh sigh...feel so sad lor...

Wonder what i will do to redeem myself...*_* Maybe more housework? Ok ok..think i will play some maple story to get myself off that nasty feeling..sigh sigh sigh...Rubbish lor....nonsense.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiya, no Cs wad.. Stupid MNO module. We should ask everyone to take it as well! WAhahaha.. oops.

N dun worry. CAP scores for many ppl generally increase with each sem. Urs too. Take care.

12:07 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home