Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A funny day...

Today, i felt quite bored..This morning my uncle came to my house...then he saw me sleeping..the time was....er...think 10 plus in the morning...(You know why i say 'morning'? So that i will not be suanned..)

Uncle:"Wa biang...still sleeping ah! You are really pig leh.."
Me:"Ai ya...actually, i woke up earlier...but if i really wake up, then i will
need to do housework. It is either housework or sleep..."
This was followed by another round or scolding...*_*
Blame it on my lazy genes...

Ok, when i finally woke up, i didn't slack. Washed clothes, hung clothes, ironed, blabla...laundry, in a nutshell...(Why not peanut shell? How about crackpots? Squirrels? Why nutshell??? hm...)

The deer has been locked in some ulu camp...Tomorrow he has outfield...Wish him goodluck...Still sick leh him...Hope all is well by tmr...*keep fingers crossed!

Anyway, why did i say it was a funny day? (Finally, i have reached this part!!!) Today, as i was playing Maple Story, and killing killing...monsters of course!(sounds like a manic huh...but i m NOT!!! *_*)Suddenly a character stood next to me..At first, he smiled at me...Being a courteous citizen, i smiled back. Then he remarked.."I think you are very pretty"...At first i ??? (cuz i am a character in the game...of course characters are pretty..aint they???) So i remarked..."You are also handsome.." (And smiled..though at the back of my heart i was like *_*" --> To the max...) Then he asked if we could be friends...Again, being a friendly person, i said yes...As i waited for him to add me as a friend...he suddenly "ermmmmmm................"....followed by "i......."...

At this point of time, somebody (I still remember the person was called Destiny Pure..)said "the next thing is he going to tell you is that he is going to make love with you"...(And at that time i was like?!? *&$*(@&()$) Ok, not that bad, but quite bad....he said..."I think i like you..." And as many would have guessed, i was stunned, as this was the first time i heard of this kinda funny things...And being a newbbie to gaming (Only about 2 week plus...) I was sorta trying to figure out what i should do next...I stopped short of telling that siao kia i was a 35 yr old housewife who indulges in gaming and neglects the child cuz i fathom he wouldn't believe it as well. So i might as well tell him i was attached, which was the truth...

Siao Kia: "Nevermind...I'll wait for you."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Alamak...What is that person up to man...then in the end, he followed me where ever i went...and i logged out of the game finall, all thanx to him...Goodness..indeed, you need to be in that kinda situation to be aware of the danger that lurks in the world in virtual.....It is a little wonder, some girls, innocent at heart, can get themselves into trouble uncalled for...

I related the incident to 2 people...One was Xiao Hua...and got suanned by him..."for all you know, he could be stalking you, living in the opp block and looking at you through binoculars everyday...*_*", when i told him dere was nothing to be sacred about since he wouldn't know who i am...

I also told Lavender Dreams, one of my JC friend (And a very nice talking mate) of what happened. He was more mischevious, telling me to post him the ugliest photo i could ever find of any girl and asked him if he still liked me...He assured me that i would get "positive result"...Hahahaha....liew...how could he think of such an idea?!?

Today is Cuiwen's actual Birthday...Ok. To clarify, i do know of 2 cuiwens, 1 is the NUS Cuiwen plagued with comments brimming with popularity for a moment. Another one is the innocent, adorable and pure cuiwen, my cousin aged 10 years. My cousin Cuiwen has a naughty younger brother Yaowen, so when i talk about Cuiwen and Yaowen, it can be no other people than these 2 jewels of my eye ;)

Oh ya, what i wanted to say earlier was that, i wish she had a memorable birthday dinner! :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm.. u sound like a maid. Wake up, den do housework.

Yesterday my fren was telling me ghost stories of outfield. Wah.. walk straight all the way, then end up at same spot, n den... ...

That day I almost borrowed dis book, origin of words and idioms. I'm sure they would haf 'nutshell' there.

Aiya, u noe why ppl express their affection in maple. They are MAPLED! juz like u. Life's a dream and maple is their reality! Hey, r u sure he said it in maple. It could be in real life, n u confused the two u know?

Happy birthday cute n clever cuiwen! And I very long nv tok to yaowen & cuiwen already..

11:17 AM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

........You mean you actually talk to yaowen???!!!OMG!!!

Yeah right. After the maple incident, there came another one, though this one was of a more joking manner. I shall write about it later...

8:11 PM 
Blogger solitude said...

Hey there! Joanna here. Anyway maplestory have weird people. Don't bother about them. I think you can go maple sea forum and write about this!!! Wah first time in my life i heard about this in maplestory, even forums also nobody write about this.

Actually, last time somebody in maplestory also said that I am very pretty. I was like ???. Then i ignored him. I think i changed channel. Anyway the guy you encountered I think he is fooling around. Just ignore him. Or better still, ask for items from him since he's supposedly so enamoured by you! Hehe....

Wah how come your maplestory life so interesting one! My life so boring leh... haha... and also happy belated birthday to Cuiwen! Wish her a great year ahead!

5:34 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=x i play ms last time too nev tell me u play heh else i play back oso ^^

11:09 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home