Friday, May 20, 2005

Today is Friday...

Felt down for te past few days...even lower than the worst performing stock ah...Anyway, today is a ??? day. Also don't know if i am supposed to feel happy or sad. I guess the mood right now is neutral. Sigh...I didn't know getting attached brings about so many things to consider, think about. But so what if i knew? Would i still choose the path i took? I think i would really have to be in that situation to know...Hm..think i would stretch my neck a little to next week.

Anyway, i hope to start driving practicals next week(provided someone cancels at the last minute...pray hard hard...lol) Wanna keep myself occupied, so that i won't always be in thoughtful mood and eventually become a resident of the Institute of Mental Health..duh...though the creak told me that he is based there and has kindly asked the staff to reserve a premium room for me...at no extra charges...Also wanna finish learning driving asap...So that it won;t eat too much into my cirriculum time by the time school reopens...

Really really tired and relatively drained and depressed at the state of things...Really really hope that things can pick up real real fast...Hope...Keeping my fingers crossed!!!
-----------------------------------------------

Napping really helps...After having taken a nap, i am feeling happier, lighter mood. At least i can smile, once again.... :) I wanna make the world a happier place to live in :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ERm... u still rbr that I said that I will reserve a premium room for u there ar? Haha... They are still waiting for u.

There's always light at the end of the tunnel =) And a voucher to help u relax to get u through. Haha.. Collect it b4 May31 ar... And no.. I have no food vouchers. Though I juz saw some at NUS science canteen today..

10:35 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh I also can reserve room for you. MOH level 3. Got free air-con and bed somemore.

8:36 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

Liew...super lim...Su pe Rlim..What a name to give yourself...Based on your responses, i suggest you are already a VIP of IMH...A PR there already right? The head of the residents...Congrats to u...

2:50 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home