Thursday, May 12, 2005

Home day...

Today, i woke up with the enthusiatic feeling of thinking that probably my aunt can call off the morning jog..i imagined her saying 'eh..i am very tired today...let's sleep, and forget about jogging..' hahaha..But then, just as i was about to change into my smart jogging outfit...I realised, it was raining! Yeah! Dun need to jog liao! Ha..haha....hahahaha...(Ain't i lazy....=p)

In the afternoon, the deer came to my house...so in the end actually not much of an outing...Anyway, i finally got to watch the Matrix! Wah...so exciting...the stunts...is really...wah...hahahaha...amazing! Neo looks so..so...dashing! so does Trinity...astonishing! haha...(And i m hm...5 years behind time!!!)

Later, we went to Fairprice to shop for some groceries...Met my gong gong along the way...Well i should say my ah gong is really a little blur blur...(gong gong...=p)Cuz he looked a bit blur..like dunno wat is happening like dat...haha

Then later...headed back to my own house lor...Actually stay at home better...dun need to waste energy walking around...I realise i dun really enjoy shopping sia....(like wat i told xiao hua: Waste time and energy...=p) Cooking is much more fun...and if i dun iron clothes, i get scolded! It is a good deal right? hahaha.....

Oh ya, tomorrow is my second uncle's birthday! I wish him happy birthday in advance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home