Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Proven...stubbornness is innate part of me...

Yesterday i did ironing for 12 hours...too tired to update my blog though...*yawnz...the time now is 1146, weather: rainy. Writing under a cool environment makes me cool...(Really wat...)

Ok. Why did i iron for 12 hours? Reason is that, the night before, i was challenged by my mother. She threw me a threat...'had better finish all ur ironing by wednesday, or else....'. And it was no joke. the amount of clothes, accmulated for months. Specially waiting for my school vacation to come so that i can iron them. I don't like for my integrity and character to be cast upon doubt. I can't take direct challenges to my personality. What is this?? I will prove it to u! And so, i ironed for 12 hrs...perhaps an hr break in between? just to prove a point: That i am no pushover. I don't know why, even when asked to stop, i didn't. Cuz to me, a promise is a promise. I won't break it.

Perhaps to many, they would think that this is stupidity and the stubborn and pride genes at play. Actually, i am not too sure why i reacted so as well. (I mean i have the reasons...but is it worth for me to react so?) Perhaps...this is the 'supressed' me? I used to think that the good life would come after my exams...(at least before reults day =p) But then, till now, i must say, i have not really taken a good break....How huh? Someone sponsor me for spa sessions leh! I want massage also! I want to go out!!! Duh...feel like a locked tweety...(*_*)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without such occasional reactions, what are we but robots?

Hey! I got juz the thing for u..

A voucher for.....
"A pampering spa indulgence @ a privilege rate of $30 (U.P. $180). Receive a Gift Certificate worth $180 upon service redemption. Valid till 31 May '05."
(Terms and conditions apply)
- Slimline Studio

Erm.. dunno if it's juz some gimmick. Can enquire more if u r interested.

And sim can easily sponser u that $30! Wahhahaa... so hot though it's raining...

12:26 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

OMG...i was juz kidding...din expect u to really haf leh..haha...got food ones? =p...getting greedier...wahahaha

2:04 AM 
Blogger frenieactually said...

niao jia, u r forever doing housework since last time. U can iron my clothes next time since U love to iron so much

3:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home