Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Part time maid...

Realised that it has been quite sometime since i blogged...Yeah, the past few days have been quite busy...Just settled down a bit...Had been packing my house, even more like spring cleaning than Chinese New Year...(*_*) But of course it is not madness on my part. It is like this: My mum ordered 1 new cupboard and 1 new wardrobe. Normally, people would just clear the old cupboard and wardrobe to make way for the new right? Actually, this was what i thought. But i think something got into my mother, and she decided to clean the house of whichever irked her sight...(Lucky i don't annoy her...if not, she may have gotton rid of me as well...)And so, we started the ardous cleaning journey...Only to finish ny yesterday...And actually, we could finish yesterday because...er...my mum asked her colleague, a packing and throwing expert, to come and help her clean up...so paisei leh....

Hm...today, my crazy mum decided to wash a lot of clothes, so that i can exhaust both the bamboo poles and the clothe pegs...in the end, i just did that. In fact, there weren't enough pegs to go around...But don't worry! I figured out another way to secure the clothes and hang it out to dry...(i am not always blur blur sia...=p)

So here i am, updating my blog, while waiting for my character in the maple story to regain her energy...heee...*keep fingers crossed*...(hoping that the blog won't be angry with me...)

Ai ya..then suddenly, i am reminded of my sister. Who transformed into a lobster yesterday, who wore my clothes to Sentosa... (*!@()_ So evil! Helping me to enlarge my clothing! (She is bigger in size den me though she is 3 years younger than me...People even mistake her for the elder sister ok....(sob sob)

Sigh...what a sister...somebody stop her....and yes, i think i will get a chance to become a part time tutor soon enough...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO u remember me only when your character is regaining her energy?? That's all I'm to you!??! I'm just like a toilet break. MAPLE is all you have eyes and ears for. And your sim. Nono.. I'm not angry, pls dun misunderstand. I'M OUTRAGED!!!!! HMPH!!

9:21 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

........................................||....||......||....||....||..

What a coincidence blog...u speak exactly like my friend creak...wow! Are u guys twins? Anyway, for ur information, i m commenting oso as a break...But no worries, u r never the last in the list :)

1:47 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Did some1 call me? What an interesting family you've got. You being a fish, and your sister being a lobster. Your house muz b underwater rite? It muz be quite hard cleaning n clearing esp for things that sink.

ERm. how you secure ur clothes? U tie dead knot rite? NVm, when it's dry (though i dunno how it's ever gonna dry when it's underwater), u can juz cut it. =)

And you had better cool your angry blog. You neglecter. And how can I be twins with a blog?? Are you twins with your table?

11:20 AM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

No..I am twins with my kor edmund, who happens to be both a creak and a freak. Suprising ain't it? Since that is the case, i can't be twins with the table. Hm...which means the creak aka edmund aka freak can't be twins with the blog too. Oh dear...dun tell me...We are triplets! Which is why you can emphatize with the blog and write about how it feels...because afterall, it is me who holds the password and gets to write to the blog...and not the other way round...unless....Kor, don't tell me you have been mapled! Gasp! You have learnt the magician skills from maple story and got the blog to tell you how it feels and write! GASP!! How could you?!?

12:39 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya, it's u who holds the password to access me. So that I can recognise it's u wat.. and not some fish/cow/shrimp masquerading as u. It can really b hard 2 tell sometimes. So many occassions when I thot it was u, n said hi!! only to realise it's juz a shrimp swimming by.

And I do not need mr creak, whoever that is, to write how I feel. I can do that perfectly on my own. Blogs have evolved self-consciousness, don't you know? So u better treat me well, or else I shall block you out!

6:11 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home