Sunday, May 29, 2005

It's a long long journey....

Time and tide waits for no man...Just when you don't realise it, time crepts past you. Silently, ticking tocking..By the time you realised, time has carried out tremendous sneaky acts of such! Unknowingly, 3 weeks has passed since the holidays started. How time flies...In another turn of an eye or 2, i will know how my second sem results are. Dreamy as i was previously, suddenly, reality strikes me as though an 100 ton elephant sank it's bottom onto me...Actually, i would prefer not to know. But hiding is avoiding. So how? See lor. There is nothing much i can do about it...*_*

I realise that when you enjoy yourself, time walks faster. When you dread it, the evil second hand of the clock takes eons of year to just move a millimetre...How evil issit?!? Wait till i become the time master! And watch how i will transform time! (Hahahahaha....*evil laugh...And i am dreaming again..*_*)

Hm...While i went to Bukit Batok Driving Centre on Friday, 27th May, i met Amos, the monkey team mate from my MNO module which i took this sem. Haha...He is still as crappy as ever...and suans me whenever he can...So fun..lol

And i realised that more activities are coming my way. I have yet to fufil my resolutions. Good or bad? Hm...i also don't know. All i know is that later i am going to celebrate Cui Wen's birthday and i want her to be very very very very happy on this day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You singing 张韶涵's "Journey" ar? I juz realised it's composed by Corrinne May. Ain't that a local singer/composer as seen on tv?? Nice song it is. ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
It's a long long journey
Till I know whera I'm supposed to be
It's a long long journey
And I don't know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide...

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

Hm... if a 100 ton elephant is going to sink its bottom onto me. I think hiding or avoiding would be a great idea, rite? =P

3:10 PM 
Blogger frenieactually said...

which cuiwen are u talkin abt? Is she from tj?

5:51 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... u shd intro ur cuiwen again... seems to have many of them ard... LOL...

Must take care of urself dear... and becareful when driving... Jia you...

7:45 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home