Monday, June 28, 2010

Ah Gong...

Ah gong has been behaving oddly recently.

They say that you started out being looked after, then looking after, and being looked after again. I think that is true.

Ah gong is 92 years old now. He gives me ear training exercise every now and then. My night time present from him would be a full scale orchestra conducted by him in the toilet, with all taps turned to full blast. I would then spring into action, and you can guess what happens next.

This cycle carries on even in the day. It seems like Ah gong is a busy conductor.

I am thinking of ways to combat this. It has gone from "Ah gong..turn off the tap..." to "Ah gong, see the fountain???" to "Ah gong, it's $500 water bills every month (followed by a heartache expression)".

I do undertand that it might not be his fault. Afterall, he used to be No. 1 stingy ah peh in the household.

As of now, my hands are tied. I do hope for a miracle nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home