Thursday, May 06, 2010

Sine curve of living

The snail has to be my favourite blog skin...
________

In life, there comes a certain point where you realize that you are getting older, when you see the ppes around you getting Even Older.

This year alone, there have been 5 hospital admissions of the aged ard me (Or avg 1 admission per mth).

Shuttling to and fro is draining, but there is more meaning than that.

With smaller families, depending exclusively on one's own children seems out of place in modern society. Over reliance can become a problem, as with some of my friends.

I am glad that my family is more open.

This paradigm shift only implies that it is prudent to plan for old age. The best bet, is still thyself. Or should i say that it is not fair to make my children shoulder my burden next time.

Meanwhile,
生,老,病,死。
逞年轻活出自我。
珍惜自己。



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home