Friday, May 08, 2009

My life so far.

My working life so far has been a bed of roses, doing filing (Quality Assurance) and getting people to sign on documents. Then perhaps, a bed of roses ain't that exciting afterall. Roses have thorns, just as I am bored to tears. My left brain has to constantly think of activities to keep my right brain occupied. *Yawns*

That's about how my days are. As to night...Hmmm

Have been enduring late nights- something i would like to work on.

This week has also been quite happening. Went out everyday for afterwork, except today, at this point in time with this entry. (But i am going out soon again!) Hoho.

So, what did i do today afternoon? Went walking and finally bought Mr. Soh his birthday present. Hope he likes it!

But, getting to and out of Takashimaya ain't exactly smooth. I got hopelessly lost, having walked out of the shopping centre, passed by Isetan, went in for a tour, and out, only to find myself back at Takashimaya Shopping Centre again. ARGH. Talk about mazes.

I guess, if cows have caste, I would be a blur cow. I just feel so lazy to think. But then again, what's wrong with idling round and round on a lazy friday afternoon?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home