Friday, April 24, 2009

Full.

Ya, i am very full now. After having buffet dinner at Holiday Inn and drinking a few sips after that. Hohohoho~ Project outing followed by fellow colleagues' gathering. Fun!!

Think i will have a cosy sleep tonight, but not before i settle all my stuff. Hmm...Still waiting for a gd night call from someone too...Waiting...Waiting...Hahaha. Guess he is asleep now :)

Maybe, i can try to train up my liquor level, in preparation for my "xi jiu" 3 years down the road. Hahaha....Used to hate the taste a lot. I still hate it, but less.

I still have a whole list of wants.
~specs~contacts~tops~dresses~shoes~drawing pad~photo training session!! (almost forgot all abt it!!!)~lotsa photo taking, which i shall fufil on my Southern Ridges walk trip coming labour day.

Whee!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home