Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Auntie Jia~

Yes! This is so terribly irritating! (Though technically, I have a 1 yr old niece. But that's not the point.)

Within a span of a 2 days, 3 people called me auntie, just to piss me off! That brings it to an average of 1.5 irritating pain-in-the-ass per day.

No la, actually, I am not angry with the people. But................. Am I really so auntie???????? (Maybe that statement already sounds like one.) I wanna be 小姐leh... Hahahaha.

What's so wrong?
Do i have a big funny mole on my face? HUH?

My Specs? (Frameless)
My Looks? (I'm borned with that)
My Mannerisms? (Old habits die hard).

Or maybe....
ALL OF THE ABOVE.

=.=""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" Don't tell me I am stuck with that role. I AM ONLY IN MY TWENTIES!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home