Monday, February 23, 2009

1 lucky bird

"U r one lucky bird".


Indeed, i am.

1. I got bird friends (Birds of the same feather FlOcK together)

1x bird friend: (must make small small, if not i will get nagged for the rest of my life)

2. At work, I've got a project to work on, which of course, comes with a whole load of bird work.
3. I learn more about bird management.
4. And who knows, leading a bird's life may be fun.
----------------------------------------------------
A friend sent me a youtube link on this piano piece on Fullmetal Alchemist. And led me to this video:


And subsequently, I ventured my way to...
this:


and this:

-----------
There you are, the 3 musical instruments which i like:
Harp, flute (Can't find one which I particularly like)and the string family (viola in this case). Graceful and calming.

Was enjoying the music, then i realized that the pieces were sad. Animes which I have watched so far are sad huh. The retrospective of the animist life- Is it a tinge of sadness? I wonder. But in any case, I enjoyed the music.

When I was a teen, I gave up on piano, because i could not sight read properly. Of course, sight reading can only come with practice, and some inclination. How I wish i can put in the effort again, and play what's up there. Haha. And boy, I have a piano sitting at home.

Ain't I one lucky bird? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home