Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick

Bouts and bouts of illness.

2 weeks ago, i had common cold.
Today, i am recovering from fever.

Sigh.

Just like a pills popper, i eat medication non stop. HATE IT. I long for the day when i am well again, to enjoy the fun, the sunshine and going out. I am someone who cannot sit still. When i am sick and tired of lying on the bed, i dream of the times when i go for ktv. I just dun wanna lie down and do nothing. TIME CRAWLS.

So, i thought abt the perculiar times when i feel sick...

Incident 1:
I recalled that in primary school, after my primary 5 or 6 exams, i bought canteen food home to celebrate the respite. I bought curry bee hoon, bee tak mak soup etc. home to celebrate. I even told the aunties at the stall of my "party". Man, i was so happy and carefree...only to end up with indigestion...I fell sick for the next week. Hahaha.

Incident 2:
I was very very hungry then. just after school. It was common then to order Marigold packet milk, probably as part of MOE's plans to give her children enough calcium. Once, i finish 1 packet of milk right after school and gobbled down another bowl of porridge. And had tummyache for one whole day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home