Monday, March 30, 2009

Self expression

Listening to songs just makes me happy. I used to think that i only like classical, blues, jazz and hate pop. But then again, the sole criteria reduces to sthg which just makes me go swaying my head from side to side.

As fate would have it, i tuned in to my first episode of "campus superstar". Hohoho. Then i found all the songs catchy (albeit old) and wanna learn it. Everytime i hear people sing, i also wanna sing.

The songs were:

我不难过
失恋无罪
一笑而过
Open your eyes
好听


Some friend of mine recommended me this a Capella (learnt how to spell it only recently).

~Naturally 7~
"an American music group with a distinct a Capella style they call "Vocal Play". They sing primarily R&B with extensive beat-boxing"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturally_7

I seldom listen to a Capella. But i must stress that their acoustic is really good. Unfortunately, the videos on youtube havent been able to bring my listening experience to its epitome. YET. Hohoho...maybe seeing is believing.

Music aside, I am looking forward to a new family member: Canon Powershot G10!! My latest addiction!

Definitely looking very forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home