Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My idol at the moment:
He's only 28 this year. And I am only 24. Whoot~

He gives me a calming effect when he sings. It's just so natural and smooth. So are his thick and bushy brows. Haha.
----------------------
Highlights of today:

My kitchen sink is still stuck, which sets my cookie making plans for the second day in a row. According to my father who is trying to fix it at this very moment, the sink is choked with SOLIDIFIED FATS. But i think it is concrete that chipped off the old building. Should have en-bloc our distinct eons ago.

Well well, let's hope that things can get back to normal. I want my kitchen sink back ok~

"Dear Anyone,

Please grant me my wish.
Thank you.

Yours truly,
Someone-who-has-been-very-good."
----------------------
Wore a new parfum to work today....
Clinque Happy :)
And i was happy the whole day. Hahaha.
--------------------
Realized that when i complain, people around me gets affected. Kinda bad, isn't it? Maybe, i should not make a ruckus to others who are on the other side of the fence. It is just so bad. Other than Mr. Soh?
-------------------
I think i should wash my face and go to bed. Haha. Had a good movie tonight, which makes me think about Mr. Soh. Heeheee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home