Monday, April 20, 2009

Super Black Monday.

Arguments after arguments. I am so sick of taking n taking n taking in. It is making me feel so seh.

First, I had a same old disagreement with the same old colleague again. Sigh. Why does this always have to happen? Can't one say less, while the other listen less? I really hope that someone out there can give me some space, and just hear me out, instead of preaching, preaching and preaching. Just give me some benefit of the doubt that i do know where i went too off, and i am making an effort to make things better. Can? I do the same to others too you know. But right now, the best way is to focus on the facts, rather than the person, to take away the negative energy. I definitely do appreciate, but this is seriously, too much for me.

Where friendships are concerned, silly arguments have to make way. Definitely.

A glass is filled with 50% water. A says "the glass is half full", B says "the glass is half empty". Neither parties are wrong. Something bad happens when both A and B insists on their point of view and refuse to compromise. That is the case it is happening now. And that is where my arguments stem from. I just gotta try and be as positive as i can. Focus on the matter. Not the person. If someone has to give way, i will have to try.

BRRR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home