Saturday, May 16, 2009

A night of Ups..and Downs.

Overeating. My no. 2 fear after puking.

Today, i almost enjoyed a combo of my top 2 fears.

The story goes...
I proudly exhibited my unique "Singaporean-ism" at Kushinbo's "Last hour feast" from 9 to 10 pm. Afterall, i had just made specs worth 330. That was a triple ouch, (my budget was $200 initially) and it ended close to 9pm. So, it made sense to go for a gd buffet at a cheaper rate. We thought one hour was a lot for a buffet. Wrong. It was a feast that would be one hour, but the buffet selection was only till 9.30pm. So we had to take all we wanted by 9.30pm.

We literally stuffed ourselves crazy, with a bit of everything we could find. We had so much food on the table, the waitress walking by must be thinking "Siao eh, you sure you can finish all these in the next 15 mins?!!?"

Kinda paisei when i think back, having overestimated our capacity for food and having wasted some in the process, much as me and soh tried to salvage. After our "dinner", we spent 45 mins. trying to walk and sit to digest our food.

No more free flow sashimi, no more Kushinbo, no more "Stuffed turkey's special" at least for the next 2 months. We have learnt our lessons. I am still trying to burp the air out.

Up through my mouth, down as very rich fertilizers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home