Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My new sitting place

I had not intended to write about this. Until recently.

In my previous seat (a.k.a. goldfish bowl), I sat back facing the masses, got frightened easily. But at least, i was much healthier (I think 1 MC in the entire year).

In my new seat, I am in my third MC since the beginning of October. I still get frightened easily, and am under the mercy of 2 air-con ducts.

May some divine interventation please come.

Well, maybe some KTV will help. Perhaps that's a KTV withdrawal symptom. My body is protesting against no sing-a-ling-a-ling. I used to KTV once every 1 to 2 months at least when i was in my fishbowl. I was so energetic once i heard that my friend had a KTV session. Chey! Not my session right. I wish for one soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home