Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a week

This has been a hectic week for me.

Monday and Tuesdays was practically rushing work so that i can at least have a proper 交待 for my work. My clever boss sent me an email on Tuesday evening requiring some calculations admist my rush. Result- Brought home to do, slept at 1+ am and sent out 2 emails at 1+ am and 6+ am. But both times, he misread part of my email anyway. Waste my effort.

Wednesday to Friday was quite tiring but fun, at Malacca. Spent the first day getting lost. Then we managed to find our way around, trying their chendol, char siew rice, missed out Nonya food, KFC, their secret recipe. Ha ha..

Love to walk around their old shops, brings about some reminiscence of the old Singapore, and my childhood, and of course, the old me. Chanced upon this toy shop nearby the very famous char siew rice (the uncle asked "一包而已啊?" when we ordered our takeaway). We bought 4 big size kites for about S$17.20, or $4.30 per kite. How to get that kind of price in Singapore?

Pictures will be up soon. Meanwhile, I am preparing to go for my friend's wedding. Has been raining the whole of today. Legend has it that Heaven rains for the most stingy of all couples.

I asked Mr. Soh about our wedding in future, and he postulated- flooding. Hohoho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home