Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I've BeeN TaGGeD O.o

My hair is wet.

So i can't sleep.

Then, before i know it,

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED.



Here's what it means:


"Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!"



....Ba-long-long la....
I wanted to write about...
IA last day: Episode 2...

Now i need to write...
...6 amazing things about myself...



Nevermind....
...I SHALL...

DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!
MUWAHAHAHAH....



Ok, whenever u see something in quotes (" "),
i am describing a weird property of myself OK...
~~~


Where there are many photos to upload...
Pisaca2 is my BEST FREN.



"(1) I like to eat ice-cream when it is melted. Cuz...
I like to use my chopsticks to draw patterns
on the melted colurs...
LOOKS ARTISTIC U KNOW!!"



On 22nd June 2007, these were all the interns
in the company...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hohoho...


(Yesterday, i blogged until this part,
then i think our neighbour started watching tv...
AT 3 PLUS A.M....
But, my bed was waiting for me...
...so i had to go...

...And i thought i was nocturnal...
...i got beaten, upside down....)



"(2) I have always wanted to know
....how it feels like to be a guy...
FOR FUN ONLY LA...

I vaguely recall myself trying to
PEE like
a guy when i was young...
...and the end result...
YOU KNOW IT. Hoho!"



Yea...After the group photos, comes the
Battle of the sexes!
I think the girls look
1 MILLION times BETTER
than the WOODY guys...


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Darn la...MY DT aka ASSKA got a lil cut off in one of the pic! Ba-Long-Long la!!)




"(3) I had a funny thought when i was young...
that my Right leg and my Left leg...
Must be fairly treated. O.o

So whenever i go out...
i will count the number of strides my right leg took,
and come up with a walking PATTERN (faintz)
so that it is equal..."



Right...
I have with me some couply photos...
Well, me, being a vainpot
would naturally post many photos to contain
MYSELF.


Whee~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Yes, please notice the height difference btw me and Mr. Kock.
But see my heights with others...
Who's the abnormality? )



"(4) Woah it is getting harder...Alrite.
I am HIGHLY vomit phobic.
I think i have mentioned it before.

I rather sick with diarrhoea than puke it out!

The last time i was sick, i held out for 2 GOOD days...
before i finally puked. I Lao Sai >10 times den...

Now that's SCARY. It is no longer weird O.o"



Ooo...I almost forgot to post pictures of the
Process Department...

These are the people/ Friends/ Classmates/ Coursemates
i have been working with
for the past half year.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




"(5) This one my friends will know...
But the reason behind it?
I dun eat fats/ skin
not cuz they are bad for health.

But rather...i find it hard to chew on it...
...n bite it into pieces...that it...
MAKES ME WANNA VOMIT!!
=>UNCLE, Bar Chor Mee Mai Ba Chor...<=

However, i eat the fats on pig organs,
e.g. intestine, heart...
I oso dunno why??? "



Heh..this post it getting TOO long...
OMG! I need a THIRD DAY...
...to write abt my LAST DAY OF IA...
...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE.



"(6) I seem to enjoy thinking about stuff...

...ESP FUNNY INCIDENTS...

when i am alone...

As you guessed it,
sometimes,
I just laugh to myself

automatically,

when i am
on the train, bus, walking, taking lift etc...
...while staring into blank space.

I would think it is a miracle
that i am still out here...
mingling with society. "



Alex the milo pig is
VERY EVIL.
He tagged everyone who was
COMMON to ANYONE ELSE
on his list,
so we can't tag them anymore...



Now, who shall i pass this curse to???
Shall see :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home