Thursday, May 31, 2007

What's my calling?

Hmm...was just wondering what i should do 1 yr from now, since i would have graduated by then.


A few of my friends suggested living off Mr. Soh. Well, if that is the case, then i should just change my name to Soh-Ng Tai Tai. But i do not qualify for it.



  1. Last week's 6 million ToTo winner is not me.
  2. I do not have the wealthy look. (I look more innocent!!)
  3. I don't know how to play mahjong.



So most probably, that's out.



Recently, NUS mass emailed the year 3s (that's my year) and 2s on some sponsorship programme intended for water fabrication industry. There is a monthly allowance of 1k per month (from year 3 to year 4) should u get accepted into the programme. This comes with a bond of 1 year.



Sounds good?

U wish.



Let's get the fact(s) right:

  1. A High turnover rate. Which is probably why the bond is 1 year, NOT 10 decades.
  2. High stress level . Well, wan money, must work doubly. I don't wanna check in to IMH so sooooooooooon.
  3. Screwed up bio-clock/ Unrythmic body clock. Imagine, 4 days a week, 3 days a week. You take turns for 12 hour shift work. 1 week morning shift, 1 week night shift.



Am i ready for it?



I seriously doubt so. Because i still wanna pak tor (go steady steady) when i am working (Maybe that's a lame reason...). Work- life balance.



"Without money, you are 大便.

But you don't need to work like a 大便 to get that extra monies.

Mother Nature warns: If you don't 大便, you WILL cease to exist."



Moral of the story: Money is not everything. Shitting is.



I am a petite girl with small ambitions. I will contend with a simple life :)



And so the story goes...no Micro-electronics, which also means No petroleum, No Process engineer, No bla bla...I am not doing my course justice...



Great... What do i Want? ...Beats me...



On a sidenote, I read on the papers that Professional Beggars can earn up to $300 in a few hours. How lucrative.



Well, for now, i can only take a few steps at a time. But i will have to quicken my pace soon >.<

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home