Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Non sequitur (2)...


Goodness knows why. My posting frequencies seems like a periodic function. Sometimes there are peaks, sometimes i don't post for eons...

Just like today, my shee dao tao told me "so many posts ah"

As usual, i write for the feel of it.

Hm...Mr. Soh drove past Tuas once. Though industrial, that part of Tuas seems rather peaceful and rural...How can my handy phone camera miss dat? Hahaha...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can you see that island..i wonder wat that is. Near Tuas de...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yuppie! I din expect to see such sights at Tuas...

Maybe next time i can try walking there...

for some moment of tranquility,

in exchange for charcoal-ed skin...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My NeW Dao Tao




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yupz! Here's presenting to u my new ASSKA DAO TAO (Mistress).

As u can see, her name has been modified, to protect her from others.

Basically, she is like a satellite, so i cannot disclose her true self.

But as we are official, i can't dun give her any 名分.

Yupz, and so here it is: My dao taos -

No. 1 Joanna

No. 2.5 Xiao Hong

No. ??? Shee Shee (Haven't decide yet)

No. 49.9 Ling-a-ling

No. 50.1 ASSKA (I thank god that i got u!! WAHA)

----------------------------------------------------------

Rite, enuf of craps.

No, 1 last one perhaps.

Presenting to u..............................

~Shrek the VOYQI~

(Voyqi is the nick for my sista)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yupz. She is wearing the McDonald's hairband.

Looks kinda cute i think.

So do get one if u happen to dine there. (@ $2 each)

All proceeds go to charity =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home