Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Backdate backdate backdate!!! Yea~ Prelude to 2 clowns

Yes! Finally, my backdate!!! Whee Haaaaaaaa~
----------------------- ERRATA-------------------------------
B4 this, let me just grumble about something. Last week, Miss YoYo told me our IA report was due in 2 WEEKS time. So i tot is next week la. As a result, i forgo fun at seletar, do n do n do my report (YES, i m KIASU.)...Den today the Kock-ker-nadden laugh at me say 7th week report i trying to get in done by 5th week...Seh...
WA LAU! WHO ASK ME DIN CHECK?!? @)(*@$)(*)($@..If i know still got 3 weeks, i will wait until next week den do ma! Pia macam ants on hot pot *)@(*()@$

----------------------END of COMPLAINING---------------------

Actually ah, i was supposed to write on my birthday before this. BUT those 2 clowns...make me BUAY TAHAN.

See them talk:

KOCKKErNADDEN (kock): I always see her (referring to me) when i go past BuangKok Green (that is where IMH is based. IMH = Institute of Mental Health)
Joker Feng (Joker): Oh ya ya...每次看到她在窗口丢石头(combined with spastic actions)...(English: See her stand by the window throwing stones)...

WIN LIAO LO

(Not that i sit there let them suan...but...they really tempting me to make fun of them O.o) Not my fault ok~ Buwahahahahahahaha. Oh dear...there goes my birthday entry, once again...Hopefully, it wun come out when i am 23...(duh)

Anything, dun look at me! Yuan li gave the go-ahead. Is Yuan the KOCK-KER-Nadden OK!

Alright. This is a CLOWN:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dun believe? See again:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Convinced?

This is how a Kockkernadden looks like:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Q:Why do they make the Best Clown Team?
A: They are simply Clowns. Just like people need to eat, shit and sleep. On top on that, they cant seem to get enuf of calling me Siao Zha Bor, and childish.
I think they just cannot accept the fact that they have just landed on Earth.

That's not all. See what the Kock does at work, during lunch:
Where people put used tissues into their plates, he puts COINS. Ahem...Someone is too rich.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Now tell me, who is more Childish??

Then, he pretends to use tissue to clean hands to cover his backside...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sehzzzz...

Dun look at people like dat, you give this kinda face also no use...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See, like that not called Kockkernadden is called what?

Alright, i guess that's all for the moment. Tmr Kock not going back to office. Heng. Fri i will think of something. Grrr...My birthday post MUST COME SOON! GARAAAA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home