Monday, April 23, 2007

Up Up and away!

Er...Has been a long while since i have updated...Cuz exams coming ma...

And so, my friends were telling me how backdated i am...
"By the time you end your IA, maybe we will see an entry "My exams are here!!".... ... ... (*(@&$(&*(@$&(%@)

And so the story goes...For once, i have decided to be up to date! This entry is hot from the oven ok! As soon as i got home (and took a nap), i uploaded these photos which i took using my phone (I brought a digital camera with flat batteries...zzz...how smart)

And so, the walk started out at 9.35 a.m. at Venus Drive.

Yupz Yupz...Today is 24th April, 2 plus a.m. le...Goodness knows why i am still up doing dunno what? Grrr...couldn't get to sleep, so might as well finish up what i wanted to do...Yeehaaa~

Alrite. Video quality i din set it to v high, cuz i m worried loading will take DoNkEy YeArS...I have 2 links though, 1 from U-Tube, 1 from Photobucket. Let's compete to see which is faster! Whee! (Ya, i know i bo liao...)

From you-tube:


From Photobucket:


Kudos to photobie, paint and windows movie maker (yea i know it is a tidy lot....)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home