Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ouchie

Yes.






Ouch Ouch Ouch.






Yesterday i went to MIO ZONE at


BUGIS STREET


to get my eyebrow trimmed.








I was half tearing while she plucked my eyebrow.


I almost fell off the chair



when i looked into the shop mirror.









Sources said that i dun look that weird afterall.


I definitely hope so.


Maybe i just need time to get used to it.





Between, the price of the eyebrow trimming was


$5.90.











I think it is cheap. :)














And my eyebrow region is getting itchy.


I think new hair follicles are forming for


my itchy backside eyebrow to grow out.



PUI.







Next up: Brow Haus @ The Cathay perhaps?


Any guys interested? Haha....








Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! so evil to post ur darling sis on ur blog....worst of all...is under the match-making section...LOL~!

11:44 PM 
Blogger xiaojia said...

Whoot~

That's not match-making agency...She dun need me to auction her sia ;)

That was Mio Zone.

12:04 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home