Friday, June 01, 2007

Eat too much, cannot slp.

Today...Or should i say yesterday (Since it is 1 am now)...

had been an eventful day.

At the moment, i am too full to go to bed.

Hence the Entry.




Had intended to talk about Mr. Joker Feng.

But i reckon that will take too much energy.




Well, today i was supposed to meet

Felix, Joker and Kockkernadden for K-lunch.

But in the end had to pang seh. Sobz.

Heard that Joker is Pro at KTV.

Wa seh...早一天要领教领教.

But he is a frequent K-box goer.

So, maybe not too much of a surprise?

Still, it is beyond the expectations of a clown.




Anyway, TODAY (past mid-night le ma...)

I will be going for a KTV session with my IA kakis...haha...

YES! Will sing 被风吹过的夏天with Felix tmr (Opps, today)!

(Mr. Soh dun like KTV leh)...

Wa lau...think already even more gian.

But maybe Felix will not let go of the mic

once he gets hold of it. O.o




-----------------

Evening:

Celebrating cuiwen's birthday. So poor thing.

She is down with stomach flu.

Courtesy of her dad. Mr. Soh, Myself and my sista bought her a

Sovil watch.

Hopes she likes it :)




Then, celebrate lo.

But before we went back, yaowen (my 5 year old cousin) fell sick.

I think it is the stomach flu again.

And vomitted.




I think i am very useless lei. Sianz.

I got so scared (i am vomit phobic) that i had to pass the

container to my uncle to quickly bring it to yaowen to puke.

Sigh...Young kids vomit also scared.

Can anyone tell me how i can be a mother next time? :(




So it was a eventful day, albeit not the best of everything.

Much as it was Vesak's Day, and i tried to be at peace with myself.

Had some form of argument with Mr. Soh too,

though it was something minor.

It has to do with his personality and my existence as his gf.

Ha~ So much about maintaing a r/s well.

I think a lot of knowledge really lies in that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home