Sunday, July 01, 2007

IA LaSt DaY {PrOpEr VeRsIoN}

Hohoho...the time has come...



~TO BLOG OF CUZ~





Some music (which loops itself) while blogging is good.




Got a million things to write...
But 力不从心
...Cuz the TV keeps seducing my eyes...
==================





Here comes the second piece of crap:



NUS is getting more arty fiesty in designing its banner.



Commencement 2007. Which reminds me...
ONE more year...to...方帽子!




YiPeE!!!

Fun fact: It is called Convocation in NTU.

I think that sounds more pro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Let's get back to earth:




With so many photos to choose from,
i think they will suffice
in telling my side of the story...
During the last week of my IA ^^




To congratulate us for all our hard work,
(and for getting out of the company)...

We had a TREAT from Mr. Joker.

@ CentrePoint @ Fish & Co.

with an 'average' bill of $90.67.

(Which he tried to hide...as though it was

some secret manual...)

~Whoot~





=>>Then came the really LAST DAY...



Where the dearly Xinz made us modified



YUMMILICIOUS cuppa cheesecake - HEAVENLY!





~*Photos taken with some NICE permed. staff *~








Not fergetting my SPASTIC PSEUDO SUP. (again!!)



Yes!!! If i had a gun, i will shoot a hole.



RIGHT THROUGH HIS COCONUT HUSK!









Last but not least...
Together, we are the



....BEST OF FRENZ...

Alrite...I am getting drowsy...
My sis is mad at me for sitting and happily typing my blog....
While she slogs her way...


.....With housework....



If 1 day i find my laptop missing from my table...
I should count my blessing that it is
that one day
...n not today...
or any other day(s)...




Still got moore moore photos to play around with...
In my next continuation O.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home