Saturday, June 30, 2007

Donuts Donuts...一口接一口

i realise that before i start my entry proper,
i have a tendency to CRAP.
So here's more...

While blogging, i am travelling on a ship in Maple Story...

I wanna blog but i wanna finish my game...
....n watch tv
.....n eat...

So the compromise is to blog
...while i am on the ship!


~WHOOT~


By dates, i should be writing about my
MEMORABLE last day of IA...


BUT..


There are 105 photos to choose from...


Whee!!!
------------------------------

Ok. IA seems to have ended a week ago.
But it just feels like yesterday...


I am so so slack ^^


Monday was queueing day at DONUT FACTORY
at RAFFLES CITY.

Felix arranged to meet with a few friends at 10 am.


I reached at 1030.
He was 15 mins late...e rest pang seh...


But the 2 hr wait was rather worthwhile. (i assume)


My mouth still waters when i look at the photos...
I only ate the cheese flavours (which was average)...

YET i m yearning to taste the sweet donuts!



These people came before 1030:



The creator of Donut Factory is a German Pakistani....

~Wanna eat more donuts~

Go buy again next week. Any takers?

(I suspect there maybe worms in my stomach)


And yupz~ Too late to continue.

My ship has reached my destination.

I am sleepy.

My sister is waiting for me.

Don't ask why. It just is.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home